Members and Guests of Kingswood Tri Club are required to abide by the provisions of this Code of Conduct and any subsequent updates as may be in force from time to time, and by their presence at club events or activities are deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by the provisions of this Code and any other relevant Codes of Conduct, Rules or Regulations the Club has adopted.
All Members and Guests of Kingswood Tri Club will:
1. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person;
2. Treat everyone equally and not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, parental or marital status, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief;
3. Not condone, or allow to go unchallenged, any form of discrimination if witnessed;
4. Display high standards of behaviour;
5. Respect officials and volunteers at events and comply with their decisions at all times; 6. Support and encourage good practice and correct actions at all times;
7. Actively discourage unfair practice, rule violations and arguing with event officials; 8.Comply with the Highway Code;
9. Pay any fees for training promptly
10. During coached sessions, members must notify the coach on each occasion of any relevant medical conditions, illnesses or injuries.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Members participate in the sport of triathlon at their own risk. The club, its members, and/or the committee will not be responsible for any accident, illness, injury or loss that occurs as a result of any member’s participation in club or other relevant activities.
2. By applying for membership, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules and principles
contained in the club constitution.
3. The applicant consents to the club committee holding the personal data from this membership form on a computer database in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purposes of club administration and for the club’s email bulletin service.
4. Membership fees are deliberately kept low to enable easily accessible membership. Due to the unreasonable time demands that would be made on our volunteers, we do not provide refunds on club membership.